Salem Generating Station

Nuclear: An Ideal Foundation for Our Clean Energy Future

Salem Generating Station is located in Lower Alloways Creek Township, New Jersey, about 18 miles south of Wilmington, Delaware. Salem Nuclear Power Plant is a two-unit nuclear power facility that can produce enough clean energy to power more than two million average homes. Salem Generating Station also includes one oil-fueled peaking unit, which is run during periods of high demand. PSEG owns 57 percent of Salem Generating Station and operates the plant, and Constellation owns the remaining 43 percent share (1,011 MW).

ZEC Applications - Supplemental Information - Public Filings

 

SALEM 1 GENERATING STATION 

Supplemental Information of Exelon Generation Company LLC, In the Matter of The Application of PSEG Nuclear, LLC and Exelon Generation Company, LLC for the Zero Emission Certificate Program - Salem Unit 1, Docket No. ER20080557 – Submitted on October 1, 2020. 

 

Supporting Documents
 
COVER LETTER, CONFIDENTIALITY AFFIDAVIT AND NON-DISCLOSURE 

Cover Letter - ZEC Application - S1

ZEC Application Certificate of Service - S1

Salem 1 and 2 Document Production Index_ZEC 2.0 Application

Confidentiality Affidavit_Salem-1 (Garrido)

Non Disclosure Agreement S1

 

PART III. ZERO EMISSION CREDIT JUSTIFICATION - FINANCIAL

​S1-ZECJ-FIN-1_Public Response

S1-ZECJ-FIN-3_Public Response

S1-ZECJ-FIN-4_Response

S1-ZECJ-FIN-4_Attachment

S1-ZECJ-FIN-5_Public Response

S1-ZECJ-FIN-8_PUBLIC Response

S1-ZECJ-FIN-9_PUBLIC Response

S1-ZECJ-FIN-10_PUBLIC Response

S1-ZECJ-FIN-11_PUBLIC Response

S1-ZECJ-FIN-12_PUBLIC Response

S1-ZECJ-FIN-13_PUBLIC Response

S1-ZECJ-FIN-15-Garrido

S1-ZECJ-FIN-16_PUBLIC Response

S1-ZECJ-FIN-17_PUBLIC Response

S1-ZECJ-FIN-19_PUBLIC Response

S1-ZECJ-FIN-21_PUBLIC Response

S1-ZECJ-FIN-21 (zip file 1)

S1-ZECJ-FIN-21 (zip file 2)

S1-ZECJ-FIN-21 (zip file 3)

S1-ZECJ-FIN-21 (zip file 4)

S1-ZECJ-FIN-23_PUBLIC Response

S1-ZECJ-FIN-24_PUBLIC Response

S1-ZECJ-FIN-26_PUBLIC Response

 

PART V. IMPACT OF THE UNIT’S DEACTIVATION

S1-IUD-03_PUBLIC Response

S1-IUD-04_PUBLIC Response

S1-IUD-07_Response

S1-IUD-07_RS-11-044

S1-IUD-07_RS-13-100

S1-IUD-07_RS-15-094

S1-IUD-07_RS-17-045 

S1-IUD-07_RS-19-045

 

PART VI. SUPPLEMENTAL SUBMISSIONS WITH THE APPLICATION

​S1-SSA-6_Response

S1-SSA-07_Response

S1-SSA-08_Response

S1-SSA-10_Response

SSA-11-Ganti_Salem 1

SSA-11-Garrido_Salem 1_signed

SALEM 2 GENERATING STATION 

Supplemental Information of Exelon Generation Company LLC, In the Matter of The Application of PSEG Nuclear, LLC and Exelon Generation Company, LLC for the Zero Emission Certificate Program - Salem Unit 2, Docket No. ER20080558 – Submitted on October 1, 2020.

 

Supporting Documents
 
COVER LETTER, CONFIDENTIALITY AFFIDAVIT AND NON-DISCLOSURE 

Cover Letter - ZEC Application - S2

ZEC Application Certificate of Service - S2

Salem 1 and 2 Document Production Index_ZEC 2.0 Application

Confidentiality Affidavit_Salem-2 (Garrido)

Non Disclosure Agreement S2

 

PART III. ZERO EMISSION CREDIT JUSTIFICATION - FINANCIAL

​S2-ZECJ-FIN-1_PUBLIC Response

S2-ZECJ-FIN-3_PUBLIC Response

S2-ZECJ-FIN-4_Response

S2-ZECJ-FIN-4_Attachment

S2-ZECJ-FIN-5_PUBLIC Response

S2-ZECJ-FIN-8_PUBLIC Response

S2-ZECJ-FIN-9_PUBLIC Response

S2-ZECJ-FIN-10_PUBLIC Response

S2-ZECJ-FIN-11_PUBLIC Response

S2-ZECJ-FIN-12_PUBLIC Response

S2-ZECJ-FIN-13_PUBLIC Response

S2-ZECJ-FIN-15-Garrido

S2-ZECJ-FIN-16_PUBLIC Response

S2-ZECJ-FIN-17_PUBLIC Response

S2-ZECJ-FIN-19_PUBLIC Response

S2-ZECJ-FIN-21_PUBLIC Response

S2-ZECJ-FIN-21 (zip file 1)

S2-ZECJ-FIN-21 (zip file 2)

S2-ZECJ-FIN-21 (zip file 3)

S2-ZECJ-FIN-21 (zip file 4)

S2-ZECJ-FIN-23_PUBLIC Response

S2-ZECJ-FIN-24_PUBLIC Response

S2-ZECJ-FIN-26_PUBLIC Response

 

PART V. IMPACT OF THE UNIT’S DEACTIVATION

​S2-IUD-03_PUBLIC Response

S2-IUD-04_PUBLIC Response

S2-IUD-07_Response

S2-IUD-07_RS-11-044

S2-IUD-07_RS-13-100

S2-IUD-07_RS-15-094

S2-IUD-07_RS-17-045 

S2-IUD-07_RS-19-045

 

PART VI. SUPPLEMENTAL SUBMISSIONS WITH THE APPLICATION

S2-SSA-6_Response

S2-SSA-07_Response

S2-SSA-08_Response

S2-SSA-10_Response

SSA-11-Ganti_Salem 2 

SSA-11-Garrido_Salem 2_signed