BALTIMORE (April 3, 2023) — Volunteer teams at Constellation (Nasdaq: CEG) are gearing up to support nonprofits across the country in recognition of National Volunteer Month. Throughout April, hundreds of employees spanning 13 states will dedicate their time toward projects and initiatives addressing food insecurity, housing needs, environmental progress and other causes.
Projects taking place during National Volunteer Month in 2023 include:
- Maryland: Working with The Waterfront Partnership of Baltimore to create clean, safe and sustainable waterfronts in the company’s headquarters city.
- Illinois: Collaborating with the Alyssa Alvin Foundation for Hope by assembling art supply kits for teens undergoing treatment at local hospitals.
- New York: Joining with FeedMore WNY to package meals for residents of Western New York facing food insecurity.
- Pennsylvania: Providing free home repairs to low-income homeowners in Chester County in partnership with Good Works, Inc.
- Texas: Working with Habitat for Humanity on projects to provide housing for low-income families in the Greater Houston area.
Charitable giving and service to civic and nonprofit organizations is a core part of the culture at Constellation. In 2022, the company donated $12.5 million to over 3,300 nonprofit and community organizations, while Constellation employees logged over 80,000 volunteer hours nationwide. To learn more about philanthropy at Constellation, click here.